- The rental agreement is concluded in the name and bill of the private holiday rental Thomas Wandschneider. The contract then begins to run when the total amount has been paid.
- The rental agreement is concluded for the use of the accommodation of the booked property, the arrival and departure date are calculated together as one day. The flat rate for final cleaning is included in the price, as is the use of the Internet connection and the WLAN. Before the start of the rental, the total rental price including the booked ancillary services must be paid.
- The rental agreement is valid for use by the number of persons, animals and any other services booked in the booking.
A laundry package is provided on site for each person booked. Energy costs are included in the rental price per day 12 kwh of electricity, 0.42 cm³ of water and 1 kg of gas. The estimated consumption values are usually sufficient. More consumption will be charged separately.
- The rental property will be delivered in a clean condition, with the items listed in the inventory list. If the items listed in the inventory list are not present or damaged, the tenant must notify the landlord immediately (day of key handover).
- If the rental contract is terminated up to 2 months before the start of the rental, 30% cancellation fee will be charged. In case of cancellation, which take place from the 59 day before the start of the rental, only €6.50 per day for the unused incidental costs and the service lump sum (cleaning) will be refunded. We recommend that you take out a travel insurance. The landlord can withdraw from the contract upon sale or sale and pays the deposit back + 1% p.a. interest on the deposit amount.
- Prior to receipt of the object, the tenant will pay a deposit of 300.00 euro in cash at the handover of keys. The deposit is withheld in the event of wilful damage or gross (exceptional) wear and is charged with the damage. The tenant is also liable for damages that go beyond that. A handover protocol will be done at hand over and check-out.
- The tenant undertakes not to pass on the access data of the WLAN to third parties. We reserve the right to block certain pages and/or services.
You have direct access to the Internet. Please ensure that you protect your devices from access by third parties, malware or viruses.
- All our houses/apartments are non-smoking objects. The weather in Spain gives you the possibility to smoke on the terrace all year round.
Pads, pillows, machines and other equipment must be returned to the house after use.
- Should the tenant damage rented objects during the rental period or notice any damage to installations and facilities, the owner must be informed immediately so that it can be remedied in the short term and that consequential damages may be avoided.
- The tenant takes over the obligations to the insurance during the rental period, i.e. he must keep all the doors and grilles closed during the absence, shut down water and electrical appliances. Faucets should also be closed.
In case of burglary theft, the property or baggage of the tenant is not covered. The tenant is advised to sign up travel baggage insurance.
- The tenant is fully liable for accidents of any kind in the house, on the property and in the shared areas. The tenant is jointly and severally liable for all persons listed in the rental agreement and possibly third persons (personal visitors) who are in the property.
- If you have brought your beloved pets (e.g. dogs, cats), you are also liable for all damages of the animals. Please make sure that the animals do not carry out their toilet in the house or on the property. If the property is contaminated at the time of extract, a cleaning fee will be charged. For hygienic reasons the animals are not allowed to use the pool and the whirlpool. The tenant is also liable for damage caused by the animals, e.g. on doors and beds, sofas etc. Please make sure that your pet feels comfortable in your absence and does not disturb other holidaymakers by frequent barking.
- The rental property is normally ready for check-in at 4:00 pm on the day of arrival. On the day of departure, the object is to be vacated by 10:00 pm. Deviating regulations are possible upon prior agreement. If you arrive or leave later or earlier, the baggage can be stored. Our arrival service is available from 08:00 to 20:00 pm. If you plan to arrive outside these hours, please inform us of your arrival time and your flight details, well ahead of time.
- The tenant is obligated to hand over the rented property in a broom-pure condition on the day of departure, especially on kitchen appliances, toilets, waste disposal and in children and handicapped persons on mattresses to pay attention.
- In the event of disputes, all parties submit to Spanish laws. The place of jurisdiction is Denia (Alicante).
- If individual provisions of these conditions or provisions which are or become ineffective in connection with the holiday residence, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
The Parties undertake to replace ineffective provisions with new provisions which are legally admissible in accordance with the regulations contained in the ineffective provisions. ‘ The same applies to loopholes contained in the contract. To remedy the gap, the Parties undertake to act in a manner that is closest to what the parties would have determined according to the meaning and purpose of the contract if the point had been considered by them.